Tuesday, August 24, 2010

We are born perfect

We are born as perfect creatures. We are in fact so perfect our only real enemy is us - our personalities. For example only I am capable of becoming my biggest enemy since I know all my weaknesses and there is no escape from myself. This same logic applies to each and every human person. Big business - feuds, emperors, kings, churches, corporations had only one task to solve to get total control - how to turn each individual against themselves as early in their lives as possible (today it starts at the kindergarten). Inner personal contradiction has always been the key to total control and destruction.

The fight against the human perfection has been a daily reality for more than 2.000 years in Europe - since Rome designed the Christian religion. Religions are the perfect contradiction triggers - the constructive civilizations would practice philosophies, not religions. What we call developed religions are in fact high-end systems (absolutely comparable to software daemons and viruses) created to plant contradictions into our minds and have them run as loops suffocating all natural personal thinking. As long as the religious loops are running the personality is facing false contradictions. These are very distractive and capable of eliminating any "real free time' for the mind to develop normally.

Religions have developed to extremes in the last 2.000 years and today natural phenomena like sexual orientation & practices or even boring telephones have become religious cults with unlimited powers to implant/impose contradicting loops into our minds (or as we call them in the computer world - daemons). The ("mind/software") daemons are running and "limiting" our thoughts by prioritizing "false" tasks in our deeper thoughts - the ones that matter and form our personalities. When the task is a pure empty contradiction with no solution (as in sophism) - the mind is blocked with the futile effort to solve it (stress) and while it tries to process it (forever), the mind leaves daily personal operations running more or less on trained patterns. These become unrealized automatic habits which with time tend to become "invisible" or "unrealized" for the mind itself - it simply gets used to it. One such profound "loop" or belief (daemon/virus) is that everything in life/history is the same and repeating, which is an absolute nonsense. Even the climate is changing, Earth is changing, everything is constantly changing - no matter under what influence. This is how simple it is to get under total control - your mind is blocked in endless loops and you behave as you are trained and expected to - to buy or not to buy, vote or not vote, eat or not eat, repeat or not repeat.

The cure ? It is extremely simple and thus the most difficult. It is enough to remind yourself daily that you are mortal and everything you do - you do it only once in your life. Even the most simple repetitive tasks. One day your mind will learn that those repeating patterns (many externally imposed) supposed to run your daily life instead of you living it - they are an illusion which does not work. This was the way for me at least and I think it helped. There is no need to contemplate much on these two thoughts - it is enough to repeat them daily to yourself and this will wake your desire for life and stop the conflict, stop the "illusion" imposed forcefully on you (including self-imposing).

If it happens for a pattern/daemon to become an obsession or as the ancient would call it - a dragon, you again react simply. They would advise to "grab the dragon by its throat and touch its tongue with yours watching it in its fire eyes". This is how humans win over "dragons" and put put them back to eternal sleep. No need of a horse and a spear as depicted on the ancient Bulgarian and later Christian icons. For example when Alexander the Great was given that famous task to undo the knot, for the solution of which he would gain control over the city/country, Alexander was advised to be practical and eliminate the "loop" so he cut through it. There was simply nothing to solve - the "loop"/knot was an empty mind-trap. It is so in life - there is nothing to solve, you do it or don't do it, I love or I do not love, live or do not live, sleep or do not sleep. I tried to love selectively, live selectively and it did not work - I became the biggest enemy of my person/body so it started fighting back.

I do not know if I managed to express my thoughts clearly and I hope it does not sound easy in case it makes sense. What I describe here is the hardest task I have ever started - maybe its the only one that matters. Being yourself does not contradict loving, caring, sharing and living with others. Living with others is the only way of life - solitude when longer than necessary equals death. We are not born (to be) alone, unless born dead. The idea of individualism is just one more loop.

P.S. Just decided to add a list of popular modern "loops" :

* am I outstanding in something - do I have bull muscles, elephant brain, donkey dick, cow tits, whatever? Bulgarians say "Strong as a bull and almost as clever";
* am I really sexually attractive (this question is imposed and enforced by each and every ad with the picture of "a better representative" of your sex in it);
* how can I underline and enforce what I am in the eyes of the others (the individualistic "legend" - if you are individualistic enough you need no foreign eyes for approval);
* will I ever meet my prince/princess (look around you and in the mirror - he/she have always been everywhere);
* money - today its just another loop and does not have absolutely any value beyond the psychological one it possesses (gold has real value, money does not - it is a piece of paper);

The answer to all these problems seems to be wealth/gold but it isn't, wealth is only one more loop - one of the most dangerous and oldest loops to ever appear; poverty is the other one - no less challenging.

No comments:

Post a Comment