Friday, September 24, 2010

Living on blood

One of the scariest movies I saw as a kid was the Czechoslovakian film "Vampire Fero" if I remember correctly The name does not really matter though. Strangely I'd never be scared of thrillers, I'd be a bit afraid of the psycho-thrillers but there were very few movies that would make me tremble I do not remember what age I was - maybe 7-8, something like that The Fero vampire was a car and it worked so that when a driver drove it for some time, Fero would itself and starting sucking the blood and accelerating, until the person was dry. There was not much blood in the movie but I was terrified without fully realizing why.

Later on watched Matrix. I was both impressed and irritated The annoying part was that the man idea/plot was too close to the Mexican shaman explanation of the world as described by Castaneda The main idea there is that the world consists of organic and inorganic creatures, the latter living off the energy of the organic. The only task for a shaman is to stop her/his energy leakage via different exercises.

About the same time I was studying economics, accounting and law where we studied how to gather and preserve the economical "energy" = the money. I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to immediately apply the learned material and become convinced of the efficiency of the studied practices At school we were warned against pushing too hard in the "money" direction. The main idea was that human beings make the money so the better the conditions for human resource development th better the yields And here arose the first issue - when the owners got satisfied with the income they tended towards scheming in order to preserve the earned while at the same time increase the profits Something had to give in and that was investment in HR - they were selling off their future

Years later I found a lost Bulgarian book was recovered in Turkey The book had originally been written in Slavonic translated to Turkish and then "back" to Bulgarian. It is a small booklet with simple rules promising to show people the door to eden. This booklet was the goal of the Crusades and the Inquisition genocide - The Bogomil/Cathar code. Written n the 10 century on the basis of early Christian literature (they claim to have preserved the original idea and scripts), Muslim, Sufi, Buddhism, Hinduism, Tangreism, Zoroastrianism, Shamanism. The whole philosophy is about preserving the perfect energy balance between the negative forces (destructive/devil) and the positive forces (constructive/god).

According to all these schools there's a conflict of interest between the human and inorganic (institutional, demonic) sides Again, according too all of them continuation is achieved only on the foundation of a balance between these two interests/forces/sides. Looking around though I do not see the condition of the human side in a good shape. I just thought that the inorganic is in trouble these days either but thats not true. Much more bureaucracy, papering, work and other resources are spent in liquidation - bankruptcies, wars, market crashes. No matter how counter-intuitive this may be for normal people all the above "troubles" inflate the inorganic side with energy/money/resources. So if we look back we see a great time for the inorganic/institutions/demons during the last century and a half at least What about the organic - humans and nature ? In pretty bad shape To make things worse institutions.inorganic/demons are assigning all these issues to human behavior. New laws institutions services are created.

So is it any wonder then that the human society is left without energy and motivation outside of the material/inorganic/demonic? Yes - object idols can serve purposes for some time but they are incapable of delivering energy Some object may help preserve some energy for a limited amount of time but they do not contain energy so they cannot emit energy. This is a very important point since people are easily fooled by engines and electricity We should not forget that for the production of electric and engine power we need to invest a considerable amount of energy first and then turn a part of this Earth into energy through burning. I do not know what this loss of net mass turned into energy means for the orbit of the planet What I notice is that this energy does not help people much = it helps us survive under the current conditions.

We are currently at a point where we are forced to invest all our energy (human and fro natural resources) to keep the inorganic/institutions/demons in good shape while we barely survive. Why do I think most of us are barely surviving? Most of us live on blood - we are unable to survive without it anymore. Most of us, modern people. Or energy. Or both. So most of us are blood vampires, energy vampires or both. I guess both The only unanswered question is when did that happen - in which point of my life? I think I joined the game when I was taken to the kindergarten but I need some ore time to think about it To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment