Saturday, July 31, 2010

Bogomilism and the art of supporting computers

I'm 35 years of age. When I want I look like twenty years old, other times I look like a 60-year old gentleman. Its very easy and very difficult at th same time. You just fix the details according to which people "recognize" age and its there The difficult part is your mentality - if you do not believe in yourself no one would. In other words in order to look twenty you have to believe you are twenty, you have to become twenty.

My profession is, sorry, my professions are mainly two (in reality at least 10). The two main ways I earn money are Management and/or Computer Support. In both I am top of the top. A naive person would now think "an arrogant pig". In reality it is a "sad dick". Best is nowadays a synonym of loser, sucker or as a friend put it recently "a person who people tend to misuse". But I'm not complaining, I chose to be like that so if I do not like it I can change it.

I started to compile this book of memories and contemplations for two reasons - I want to show the paradox of our school system being next to "good for nothing" nowadays, after our society has evolved dramatically in the last centuries but the school system remains the same as several hundred years ago. The second thing I wanted to write about is the illusion that if you are "the best in something" it is enough to guarantee you a good life.

Last but not least I wanted to give some ideas to young seeking souls on how to survive in this world without losing your dreams. It is possible as many know, the risk though is that by choosing the wrong way many forget why they stepped on this road on the first place This is nothing new - this is the oldest trap of this material immense world in which (we tend to forget) we are just drops. Can one drop be the Master of the ocean ?

Illusions.

No comments:

Post a Comment